Bond, James Bond.


Jason Bourne?  Pansey.  Ethan Hunt?  Please, the guy needs a team helping him out every time he wants to get something done.  James Bond?  Yeah.  Now we're talking.  Bond is not only the granddad of the spy genre, he's also the granddad of cool.  The gadgets, the quips, the clothes and the women.  My god, the women!  Bond has had a stellar line up of leading ladies but the all time best was probably Ursula Andress from the first Bond movie Doctor No.  Her attitude and her white bikinni defined Bond and Bond girls forever.

Any excuse to post this pic.

So why all the 007 talk?  Well, I was very excited to learn this morning to learn that the complete Bond series will be released on Blu-Ray this year. 
 

THE. COMPLETE. SERIES.


 


I never bought the films on DVD beacause they always released them in these boxsets of 3 that were rediculously over priced.  But now I can get all that spy goodness in HD in one boxset.  Sweet.  Apparently the boxset release is to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the character.  I figure I do my part and I created a tribute poster in the same style of the old 60's movie posters.


yeeah....I can't draw guns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Avi Kishundat © 2012. Powered by Blogger.