Photography 101

So 2011 was the year I got into photography.  I’m still a total newb at it.  Whenever I post a pic on DeviantArt, the photo-snobs come along and let me know how much I suck at it.  To make myself feel better I usually check out some 14 year olds fanart of Pokemon and let the kid know he’s a terrible human being and that he’s got no future in drawing.  It’s a lot like the circle of life.  Except really mean and Simba doesn’t find redemption at the end of the movie.  Which would’ve been the right ending if they stuck true to the source material!  Worst adaptation of Hamlet ever.

I like photography. What I like the most about it is the idea of capturing colours and complex shapes at a snap of a button.  When it comes to drawing I am terrified of colour.  There are just too many damn options and I usually pick the wrong one.  With photography I don’t have to worry about that.  I just capture whatever’s there. And if I don’t like it?  PHOTOSHOP.  I’m still convinced that Photoshop is the greatest human invention of all time.   And that’s including the wheel and air conditioning.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Avi Kishundat © 2012. Powered by Blogger.