Neglect and Abandonment

I have been neglecting this blog hard.  I honestly have no idea why.  I mean i like the blog well enough and it's pretty easy to upload new stuff.  I even have the mobile app for Blogger on my phone!  But I seem to treat it like an unwanted child, only giving a little attention when it suits me.  I'm going to try to be a better blogger, and less like a absent parent.  I'll make an effort to keep up with things here...starting now!

Enjoy some new artwork. These are recent commissions I recieved from DeviantArt.  If you're on DeviantArt and you're not watching me then shame on you.  Shame on YOU!!!

Anyways...pretty pictures!

A comission from a fellow DA user Hai-Kulture, who might also be the most awesome person on the interwebs

A commission from DA user the-moocat of his OC the American Star!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Avi Kishundat © 2012. Powered by Blogger.