Gen 13

It's been awhile since I've posted on my blog, I figure I should break that streak with some comic book style art.  

I was always aware of Gen 13 but I never picked up one an actual comic until I came across a miniseries written and drawn by Adam Hughes called "Ordinary Heroes".  Now Hughes is a HUGE art hero I've mine so I snatched up the series immediately.  The series was really cool and I liked the concept of a mousy bookworm girl being transformed into bombshell badass.  Very much like Peter Parker but told through a female perspective I had not seen before. 

Since I was introduced to the character through Adam Hughes I figured I should try to emulate his work for this pic.  The man is a master of his craft so I can only fall short of him,. That being said, I'm pretty proud of the inks. Probably the best that I've done in a western comic book style.  The coloring needs a lot of work though!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Avi Kishundat © 2012. Powered by Blogger.