Ali Fiend - Foto Fun!

My last photo shoot was with the gorgeous Ali Fiend, a talented blonde bombshell with a smile that can brighten up any room.  Unfortunately due to my crippling lack of talent as a photographer the images I captured seemed a bit...well boring.  It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I still have a problem communicating with the model in giving specific directions.  As a result the shots come across a little generic.

I think another reason is that there's very little context to an image when you shoot agianst a completely white or black backdrop.  I know this is done to keep the focus on the model but I find the lack of a background makes the image a bit stale.

Good thing I have a copy of Photoshop.  I decided to digitally manipulate some of my shots to add some pizazz and just do something different from what I've been posting.

Hope you boys and girls like it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Avi Kishundat © 2012. Powered by Blogger.